All individuals seeking to complete Community Service with Whispers of Hope Horse Farm need to fill out the forms below and schedule a time to meet with a staff member.
Thank you so very much for thinking of us and for giving us the opportunity to help you by helping our kids. Whispers of Hope’s mission is to provide a safe, therapeutic riding facility that is dedicated to enabling the Wichita Falls District mentally and physically challenged community by enhancing their physical, social, educational, and emotional abilities. We cannot achieve this mission without your generosity and support.
We value your short or long stay with us and believe that you will benefit from your contribution to Whispers of Hope Horse Farm. Our goal is to ensure that you find your time here valued, appreciated, rewarding and enjoyable. As I watch the horses daily, I am reminded of the impact of your decision to share your support with us, and the impact it will have upon our riders and their families. Thank you!
Need to know:
- Wear old clothes, preferably layered due to weather changes. T-shirt/long sleeves, sweatshirts.
- Totally enclosed shoes or boots that can get dirty, or rubber boots. Inappropriate clothing issues will be sent home. Please ask if need clarification.
- Respect, Manners, good English communication and teamwork is required by all that come to the barn.
- No Smoking, drugs, bad language, mistreatment of animals or humans will be tolerated.
- Eligible for Jr. Volunteer program upon completion of service hours may not be combined.
- No horseback riding until community service hours are complete.
Should at any time I be of assistance to you please do not hesitate to contact me. We are excited to have you come participate with us and hope your stay will turn into a long term arrangement through our Jr. volunteer program and regular volunteer program.Blessings,
Mary Elizabeth Pearce
Founder and Executive Director
3545 Parkhills Rd.
Wichita Falls, TX 76310